Aloha


Nope, I haven't run out of cafes yet! Today's featured coffee house is the Honolulu Cafe. This place is quite a trek for me, it's in the the former East Berlin borough of Friedrichshein. Honestly, I don't get to that part of the city very often, but I passed this place by one day and just wanted to come back.

So when I happened to be in the neighborhood with a friend last summer, we decided to check the place out. The inside is very cozy. You can pull a book off the shelf and settle in for a read, if you're so inclined.
 
There was no chocolate cake on the menu here, so I just had a coffee. Hope you are not too disappointed! Come back tomorrow for more of my cafe tour.

16 comments:

  1. Also the way they placed their cushions. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting place! What are those brown things that look like big Hershey candy kisses? Maybe you have to sit on one to get the point? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does looks like a very comfortable place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sense of lightness inside here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. but where are the palm trees?

    ReplyDelete
  6. but where are the palm trees?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really not Kuchen today?
    I see you in the sunglasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make people feel very welcome, even without chocolate cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks quite comfy in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still green with envy here. And loving the series!! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I noticed that straight off Hal, no cake :) Perusing a book has many less calories :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I noticed that straight off Hal, no cake :) Perusing a book has many less calories :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No chocolate cake?!?!?!! How do they manage to stay in business?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks unique and modern café.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like places like this with big windows to let the light in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...